Second edition, with bonus rules and extra content!
“I am amazed at Luca Dellanna’s ability to observe, compile, and articulate 99 very actionable life principles here.
Each chapter describes the rule in a way that makes you think and then summarizes the Action.
It’s filled with DEEP insights yet VERY readable.”
– Theresia Tanzil
Absolutely brilliant. You might have grasped some of these concepts before but having them structured and in writing makes all the difference […] I will surely recommend it to friends and co-workers.
– Alberto Pisanello
A very thoughtful piece of writing, deep and wiring!”
– David Krejca
“Luca Dellanna’s new book “100 Truths” is super tight! […] Practical, directional advice.”
– Hari Meyyappan
“100 Truths has been a game changer.”
– Adam English
“A thoughtfully written book in very straightforward language.”
– A.L. Peevey
100 MENTAL MODELS TO EASE YOUR WAY THROUGH LIFE
I wasted years of my life, because I did not know its rules.
I did not know the rules of relationships, of careers, of health, of happiness.
Then, through hard work, talking with mentors and trial & error, I uncovered some of them.
Now, I lay these rules out for you. In this book, you will find 100 of the lessons I learnt.
It will still require hard work from your side to internalize them and put into practice, but at least I hope to make this process easier for you, by letting you to avoid committing the same mistakes as I did.
THE TITLES OF SOME OF THE CHAPTERS INSIDE INCLUDE:
– Problems grow the size needed for you to acknowledge them.
– Taking a course of action makes it easier to take it again, for better or for worse.
– Other people’s expectations aren’t your problem.
– Hating those who despise what you want will prevent you from obtaining it.
– Discipline is freedom.
– Extraordinary people are extraordinarily selective.
– Successful people, at some point of their life, committed to the hard choice.
– Self-respect is the compass for change that matters.
– The standards you have today determine the life you will have in a few years.
– People are extremely good at succeeding at their priorities and extremely dishonest about them.
– Your problems aren’t different.- Listening is about not projecting your own world-views.